Blog Revamp & Relaunch!


With a new year, comes new things or revisiting old things!
For those of you who don't know I actually have a few other blogs!
This year I want to start posting on them more!
Here are a list of my blogs for you to check out.  Click titles to visit each blog!

Lady Vee that's Me
A blog that gives you a little bit of everything, glimpses into the world of pastor's wife-hood, and lady topics!
Ladyveethatsme.blogspot.ca


Cookin' With Lady Vee
A blog where I share my favorite recipes, tips and meal plans!  I usually do Cooking classes once a month for sisters in my church but unfortunately our church is too large to have All the girls over. So for those who don't get a chance to come, I will post recipes here for you to try!
Cookinwithladyvee.blogspot.ca

40 Weeks of Heaven
What started as a blog documenting my pregnancies.. I have turned into a 'parenting' and motherhood Blog!
rodneybaby.blogspot.ca

I also have a blog documenting my eczema battles & sugar free diet from years ago. Perhaps I will relaunch those too, but for now I will leave them as is!
 
Hope you enjoy the content as much as I enjoy posting!  I have been a blogging for almost 8 years.  My entire life I have been an avid journaler and have always had a love for expressing myself through writing!
Looking forward to what this year brings and what new writing ideas come my way!!

Comments

Popular Posts